Published: November 2008
- 1. The Phanerozoic tectonic and sedimentary evolution of North America ( A.D. Miall, R. Blakey)
2. Phanerozoic evolution of the sedimentary cover of the North American Craton (P. Burgess).
3. Appalachian foreland basin of Canada (D. Lavoie).
4. Appalachian foreland basin in Eastern United States (F.R. Ettensohn).
5. The Paleozoic western craton margin (A.D. Miall).
6. The Maritimes Basin of Atlantic Canada: Basin creation and destruction in the collisional zone of Pangeo (M.Gibling, et al).
7. Pennsylvanian-Jurassic sedimentary basins of the Colorado Plateau and Southern Rocky Mountains (R. Blakey).
8. The southern Midcontinent, Permian Basin and Ouachitas (A.D. Miall).
9. The Western Interior Basin (A.D. Miall, et al).
10. Cordilleran sedimentary basins of Western Canada record 180 million years of terrane accretion (B. Ricketts).
11. Subduction-related sedimentary basins of the USA Cordillera (R. Ingersoll).
12. Laramide sedimentary basins (T. Lawton).
13. Sverdrup Basin (A. Embry, B.Beauchamp).
14. Atlantic margin basins (A.D. Mial, et al).
15. Depositional evolution of the Gulf of Mexico sedimentary basin (B. Galloway).
16. Geology of the Late Cretaceous to Cenozoic Beaufort-Mackenzie basin, Canada (J. Dixon, et al).
17. Postscript: What have we learned and where do we go from here? (A.D. Miall)