The Natural Radiation Environment VII
Seventh International Symposium on the Natural Radiation Environment (NRE-VII) Rhodes, Greece, 20-24 May 2002
- J.P. McLaughlin, University College Dublin, Ireland
- E.S. Simopoulos, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- F. Steinhäusler, University of Salzburg, Austria
- the measurement and behaviour of natural radionuclides in the environment
- cosmic radiation measurement and dosimetry
- the external penetrating radiation field at ground level
- TENR (Technologically Enhanced Natural Radiation) and NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials) studies
- assessment of the health effects of radon
- regulatory aspects of natural radiation exposures
- Published: March 2005
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-0-08-044137-5
...This book provides a valuable resource for all those interested in environmental radioactivity and radiation.
Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 2005
..is a superb addition to the library collection of any established scientist or engineer or graduate student studying the field on natural radiation in the environment.
Journal and Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 2005
...provides a useful collection of short articles on a broad range of topics for those particularly interested in radon and thoron.
M.I. Sheppard, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 2005