The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology - Download PDA SoftwareBy
- Peter Kaiser, MD, Director, Digital OCT Reading Center, Staff, Vitreoretinal Section, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Neil Friedman, MD, Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA; Private Practice, Mid-Peninsula Ophthalmology Medical Group, Palo Alto, CA
- Roberto Pineda, MD, Department of Ophthalmology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical school, Boston, MA
Your best source for on-the-go clinical guidance!
Easily and effectively identify and treat a full range of common eye disorders! This software allows you to consult the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition on your handheld device?in a user-friendly, fully searchable format.
- Features a convenient organization by anatomic site rather than by ophthalmic subspecialty.
- Uses a consistent format to make reference easy. For most disorders, you'll find a quick review of symptoms signs differential diagnosis evaluation management and prognosis.
- Addresses emergency management, wherever appropriate.
- Includes 200 full-color photographs to facilitate disease identification.
- Offers a listing of common ophthalmic medications and dosages.
The result is an ideal source for quick, authoritative answers to the questions that arise in your practice!
Ophthalmologists and Residents
Online version, 0 pages
Published: November 2003
- CHAPTER 1. EXTERNAL/ORBITAL
CHAPTER 2. OCULAR MOTILITY/CRANIAL NERVES
CHAPTER 3. LIDS/LASHES/LACRIMAL
CHAPTER 4. CONJUNCTIVAL/SCLERA
CHAPTER 5. CORNEA
CHAPTER 6. ANTERIOR CHAMBER
CHAPTER 7. IRIS/PUPILS
CHAPTER 8. LENS
CHAPTER 9. VITREOUS
CHAPTER 10. RETINA/CHOROID
CHAPTER 11. OPTIC NERVE/GLAUCOMA
CHAPTER 12. VISUAL ACUITY/REFRACTIVE/SUDDEN VISUAL LOSS