The Laboratory Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, and Other Rodents
- Mark Suckow, Executive Director, Research Animal Resource, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN, USA
- Karla Stevens, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc., Sommerville, NJ, U.S.A.
- Ronald Wilson, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, U.S.A.
The primary audience for this work is biomedical researchers, laboratory animal veternarians, and other professionals engaged in laboratory animal science.
- Published: January 2012
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-380920-9
Table of Contents
- Ethical Considerations and Regulatory Issues
- Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Clinical Biochemistry and Hematology
- Euthanasia and Necropsy
- Zoonoses and Occupational Health
- Naked Mole Rat
- Deer Mouse
- Kangaroo Rat
- Cotton Rat
- Sand Rat
- Pocket Gopher
- White Tailed Rat
- Gerbils (Jirds)
- Normative Values