The Biogeography of the Oceans, 32
- John Blaxter, Dunstaffnage Marine Research Laboratory, Oban, Scotland
- Alan Southward, Marine Biological Association, Plymouth, U.K.
- A. Gebruk, P. P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology, Moscow, Russia
- E. Southward, Marine Biological Assn, The Laboratory, Citadel Hill, Plymouth, U.K.
- Paul Tyler, University of Southampton, U.K.
Marine biologists; fisheries scientists; ecologists. Postgraduates and researchers.
Advances in Marine Biology
Published: October 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
"This is a scholarly and technical work bringing Russian thinking about the biogeography of the oceans to a wider audience." -NORTHEASTERN NATURALIST, 2005 "Each of these reviews is complete within its topics." -THE QUARTERLY REVIEW OF BIOLOGY