Chemistry and BiologyEdited by
- Geoffrey A. Cordell, Natural Products Inc., Evanston, IL, USA
This series is world-renowned as the leading compilation of current reviews of this vast field. Internationally acclaimed for more than forty years, The Alkaloids: Chemistry and Biology, founded by the late Professor R.H.F. Manske, continues to provide outstanding coverage of this rapidly expanding field. Each volume provides, through its distinguished authors, up-to-date and detailed coverage of particular classes or sources of alkaloids.
For chemists, pharmacologists and biochemists
Hardbound, 374 Pages
Published: November 2006
Imprint: Academic Press
- Preface (G.A. Cordell).
1. Regulation of Alkaloid Biosynthesis in Plants (P.J. Facchini).
2. Ergot Alkaloids Biology and Molecular Biology (C.L. Schardl et al.).
3. Chemical and Biological Aspects of Narcissus Alkaloids (J. Bastida et al.).
4. Bisindole Alkaloids (Toh-Seok Kam, Yeun-Mun Choo).