Textbook of Veterinary Physiological Chemistry, Updated 2/e
- Larry Engelking, Professor of Physiology, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine & Department of Physiology, Tufts Medical School
Written in a succinct style with each chapter including an overview summary section, numerous illustrations for best comprehension, and end of the chapter questions to assess understanding, The Textbook of Veterinary Physiological Chemistry offers broad coverage of biochemical principles for students studying veterinary medicine. Since first year students come into programs with different scientific backgrounds, this text offers students foundational concepts in physiological chemistry and offers numerous opportunities for practice. Bridging the gap between science and clinical application of concepts, this textbook covers cellular level concepts related to the biochemical processes in the entire animal in a student-friendly, approachable manner.
- Updated four color interior design
- Instructor website with Powerpoint images for lectures and integrative, sectional testbank
- Coverage of cellular level concepts related to biochemical processes in entire animal
- Written in a succint manner for quick comprehension
Veterinary students taking Veterinary Physiological Chemistry courses or Veterinary Biochemistry courses. Veterinary students taking Physiology and Biochemistry courses; academic libraries at veterinary programs; graduate students studying animal science; and students in veterinary pharmacy programs.