Textbook of Adult Emergency MedicineBy
- Lindsay Murray, MB, BS, FACEM, Consultant Emergency Physician and Clinical Toxicologist, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth, WA; Clinical Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Western Australia
- Peter Cameron, MBBS, MD, FACEM, Professor of Emergency Medicine, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine. Monash University, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- George Jelinek, MB, BS, MD, DipDHM, FACEM, UWA Departemnt of Emergency Medidine, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Nedlands, Western Australia
- Anne-Maree Kelly, MD, MClinED, FACEM, Professor and Director of Emergency Medicine, Westner Hospital, Footscray, Australia
- Anthony Brown, MBChB, FRCP, FRCS, FACEM, FFAEM, Senior Staff Specialist, Department of Emergency Medicine, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
A major postgraduate textbook in emergency medicine, covering all the major topics that present to the trainee doctor in the emergency department.
Trainees in emergency medicine
Paperback, 1048 Pages
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- Resuscitation. Critical care. Trauma. Orthopaedic Emergencies. Cardiovascular. Respiratory. Digestive. Neurology. Infectious diseases. Genitourinary. Endocrine. Metabolic. Haematology. Rheumatology and musculoskeltal. Dermatology. Eyes. Dental. ENT. Obstetrics and gynaecology. Psychiatric emergencies. Challenging situations. Pain relief. Ultrasound. Academic emergency medicine. Emergency medicine and the law. Emergency medical systems. Administration. Environmental. Toxicology. Toxinology.