Techno Security's Guide to Securing SCADA
A Comprehensive Handbook On Protecting The Critical Infrastructure
- Jack Wiles, Jack Wiles is a security professional with over 40 years' experience in security-related fields. This includes computer security, disaster recovery, and physical security. He is a professional speaker, and has trained federal agents, corporate attorneys, and internal auditors on a number of computer crime-related topics. He is a pioneer in presenting on a number of subjects, which are now being labeled "Homeland Security" topics. Well over 10,000 people have attended one or more of his presentations since 1988. Jack is also a co-founder and President of TheTrainingCo., and is in frequent contact with members of many state and local law enforcement agencies as well as Special Agents with the U.S. Secret Service, FBI, IRS-CID, U.S. Customs, Department of Justice, The Department of Defense, and numerous members of High-Tech Crime units. He was also appointed as the first President of the North Carolina InfraGard chapter, which is now one of the largest chapters in the country. He is also a founding member of the U.S. Secret Service South Carolina Electronic Crimes Task Force. Jack is also a Vietnam veteran who served with the 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam in 1967-68, where he was awarded two Bronze stars for his actions in combat. He recently retired from the U.S. Army Reserves as a lieutenant colonel and was assigned directly to the Pentagon for the final seven years of his career.
- Ted Claypoole, Ted Claypoole is a Member of the law firm Womble Carlyle Sandridge and Rice, in Charlotte, North Carolina, in the Intellectual Property Transaction group, and a senior member of its Privacy and Data Management Team.
- Phil Drake, Phil Drake is Communications Manager for the Charlotte Observer in Charlotte, N.C.
- Paul Henry, Paul A. Henry, (MCP+I, MCSE, CCSA, CCSE, CFSA, CFSO, CISSP,-ISSAP, CISM, CISA, CIFI) is the Vice President of Technology Evangelism at Secure Computing®. Paul is one of the world's foremost global information security experts, with more than 20 years experience managing security initiatives for Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations worldwide.
- Lester Johnson, Lester J. "Chip" Johnson Jr. is employed by the SCANA Corporation, a $ 9 Billion, Fortune 500, energy–based holding company, headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina. Mr. Johnson serves in the Corporate Security and Claims Department as a Manager with responsibility for Investigations and Crisis Management.
- Sean Lowther, Sean Lowther is the President and Founder of Stealth Awareness, Inc. (www.stealthawareness.com). Sean is an independent consultant who brings years of experience designing and implementing information security awareness programs at the highest level. He founded Stealth Awareness, Inc. in 2007. Sean worked at Bank of America for over seven years, managing the enterprise information security awareness program. The program received the highest rating from its regulators and was consistently rated "world class" by industry peer groups. Sean has worked with BITS, the Financial Services Roundtable Task Force on Privacy, prior to the enactment of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. He produced the video "It's Not If, But When" for the Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council in partnership with the U.S. Treasury Department with the goal to improve critical infrastructure protection and Homeland Security.
- Greg Miles, Greg Miles,(Ph.D., CISSP#24431, CISM#0300338, IAM, IEM)is the President, and Chief Financial Officer of Security Horizon, Inc. Security Horizon is a Global, Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Marc Tobias, Marc Weber Tobias is an investigative attorney and security specialist living in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He has authored six police textbooks, including Locks, Safes, and Security, (ISBN 978-0398070793), which is recognized as the primary reference for law enforcement and security professionals worldwide.
- James Windle, James H. Windle is employed as a Police Sergeant in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he serves as a certified bomb technician and is assigned as the Bomb Squad Commander and Arson Supervisor.
IT and IT security managers and staff, control system engineers and operators, SCADA operators and engineers, systems integrators, IT security researchers, law enforcement in government and private industry worldwide
- Published: July 2008
- Imprint: SYNGRESS
- ISBN: 978-1-59749-282-9