Target Receptors in the Control of Insect Pests: Part I
The latest volume in this series contains articles on insect growth disruptors. The papers in this special issue give rise to key themes for the future.
Insect and other physiologists and neuroscientists; zoologists.
Hardbound, 368 Pages
Published: March 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
- Water Homeostasis and Osmoregulation as Targets in the Control of Insect Pests
- Chemical Biology of the Nicotinic Insecticide Receptor
- Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors as Spinosyn Targets for Insect Pest Management
- y-Aminobutyrate- and Glutamate-Gated Chloride Channels as Targets of Insecticides
- Calcium Channels as Molecular Target Sites of Novel Insecticides
Peter Lümmen Ephraim Cohen Motohiro Tomizawa Chaoxian Geng, Gerald B. Watson and Thomas C. Sparks Yoshihisa Ozoe