Advances in Immunopharmacology
- L. Chedid, Institute Pasteur, Paris, France
- J. W. Hadden, University of Florida, USA
- F. Spreafico, Instituto de Richerche Farmacologiche, Milan, Italy
- P. Dukor, CIBA Geigy Ltd, Basle, Switzerland
- D. Willoughby, St Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK
With the publication of this third volume in the series, immunopharmacology has established itself as a separate discipline with relevance to oncology, rheumatology, allergy and other medical fields. The manipulation of the immune response is becoming the basis of all modern therapeutics. This volume gathers together symposia and workshop sessions, representing a comprehensive review of the advancing frontier of immunopharmacology.
Of interest to pharmacologists, immunologists, clinicians and scientists in the pharmaceutical industry.