Structure and Function of Calcium Release ChannelsEdited By
- Irina Serysheva
Membrane Protein Crystallization, a volume of the established Current Topics in Membranes serial. This volume is edited by Dr. Larry DeLucas, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Current Topics in Membranes and Transport
Hardbound, 372 Pages
Published: August 2010
Imprint: Academic Press
- PART 1: RyR Ca 2+ Release channels
- RyRs: their disposition, frequency and relationships with other proteins of calcium release units (Clara Franzini Armstrong).
- Electron Microscopy of Ryanodine Receptors (Terrence Wagenknecht and Zheng Li).
- The ryanodine receptor pore: is there a consensus view? (Carney, J; Mason, SA; Viero, CL and Williams, AJ)
- Regulation of the RyR channel gating by different modulators (Derek Laver).
- Regulation of Ryanodine Receptor Ion Channels through Post-translational Modifications. (Gerhard Meissner).
- Crosstalk via the sarcoplasmic gap: The DHPR - RyR interaction (Manfred Grabner and Anamika Dayal).
- Ryanodinopathies: RyR-linked Muscle Diseases (Lan Wei and Robert T. Dirksen). PART 2: IP
- Structure of IP
3Receptors. (Irina I. Serysheva and Steven J. Ludtke)
- Molecular Architecture Of The Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate Receptor Pore. (Darren Boehninng)
- Adenophostins: high-affinity agonists of IP
3receptors. (Ana M. Rossi, Andrew, M. Riley, Barry V. L. Potter and Colin W. Taylor)
- Regulation of IP
3R channel gating by Ca 2+ and Ca 2+ Binding Proteins (J. Kevin Foskett and Don-On Daniel Mak).
- Regulation of IP
3R channels through phosphorylation/ATP (Matthew J. Betzenhauser and David I. Yule).
- Role of thiols in the structure and function of Inositol trisphosphate receptors (Suresh Joseph).
- Inositol 1,4,5-tripshosphate receptor, calcium signaling and polyglutamine expansion disorders (Ilya Bezprozvanny).
3R Ca 2+ Release channels