Stealing the Network: The Complete Series Collector's Edition, Final Chapter, and DVDBy
- Johnny Long, Johnny Long is a Christian by grace, a professional hacker by trade, a pirate by blood, a ninja in training, a security researcher and author. He can be found lurking at his website (http://johnny.ihackstuff.com). He is the founder of Hackers For Charity(http://ihackcharities.org), an organization that provides hackers with job experience while leveraging their skills for charities that need those skills.
- Ryan Russell, Ryan Russell (aka Blue Boar) has worked in the IT field for over 16 years.
- Timothy Mullen
"Stealing the Network: How to Own the Box is a unique book in the fiction department. It combines stories that are fictional, with technology that is real. While none of the stories have happened, there is no reason why they could not. You could argue it provides a road map for criminal hackers, but I say it does something else: it provides a glimpse into the creative minds of some of todays best hackers, and even the best hackers will tell you that the game is a mental one." from the Foreword to the first Stealing the Network book, How to Own the Box, Jeff Moss, Founder & Director, Black Hat, Inc. and Founder of DEFCON
For the very first time the complete Stealing the Network epic is available in an enormous, over 1000 page volume complete with the final chapter of the saga and a DVD filled with behind the scenes video footage!These groundbreaking books created a fictional world of hacker superheroes and villains based on real world technology, tools, and tactics. It is almost as if the authors peered into the future as many of the techniques and scenarios in these books have come to pass.This book contains all of the material from each of the four books in the Stealing the Network series.All of the stories and tech from:
- How to Own the Box
- How to Own a Continent
- How to Own an Identity
- How to Own a Shadow
- Finally - find out how the story ends! The final chapter is here!
- A DVD full of behind the scenes stories and insider info about the making of these cult classics!
Security professionals, hackers, and geeks everywhere.
Hardbound, 1080 Pages
Published: May 2009
- Stealing the Network: How to Own the Box (Annotated); Stealing the Network: How to Own a Continent (Annotated); Stealing the Network: How to Own an Identity (Annotated); Stealing the Network: How to Own a Shadow (Annotated); Stealing the Network: The Final Chapter