- Rudolf Freund, Texas A&M University, U.S.A.
- Donna Mohr
- William Wilson, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.A.
New to this edition:
- NEW expansion of exercises applying different techniques and methods
- NEW examples and datasets using current real-world data
- New text organization to create a more natural connection between regression and the Analysis of the Variance
- NEW material on generalized linear models
- NEW expansion of nonparametric techniques
- NEW student research projects
- NEW case studies for gathering, summarizing, and analyzing data
- NEW companion website with downloadable data sets and additional resources including live links to statistical software such as SAS and SPSS
- Student Solutions Manual - to come
- Instructor Manual - to come
- Sample chapter - http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780123749703
Advanced undergraduates majoring or minoring in statistics, math or graduate students in an applied field requiring statistical methods: psychology, public administration, economics, sociology, education, public health, engineering, agriculture.
- Published: July 2010
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-374970-3