SmartClip Self-Ligating Appliance System
Concept and BiomechanicsBy
- Hugo Trevisi
This is a unique book on the use of the SmartClip self-ligating appliance system, written by an internationally-known authority on the subject. It guides the reader towards the achievement of the best possible results for the orthodontic patient through the use of this new system.
SmartClip Self-Ligating Appliance System: Concept and Biomechanics will be ideal for orthodontists using the preadjusted conventional appliances, for those already using the SmartClip system and for those new to it.
Hardbound, 288 Pages
Published: July 2007
- * A historical overview of orthodontic fixed appliances
* Development of the SmartClip Self-ligating Appliance
* Customized bracket positioning system
* Sliding mechanics for orthodontic movements
* Versatility of the SmartClip Self-ligating Appliance
* Occlusion in orthodontics