Simulation In Anesthesia
- Christopher Gallagher, MD, Professor and Residency Director, Stony Brook Department of Anesthesia, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, USA
- S. Issenberg, MD, Assistant Dean and Director, Education Research and Technology, Center for Research in Medical Education, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Fl
The result is a highly effective, enjoyable, and affordable tool on this increasingly important way to ensure resources are being managed effectively.
Anesthesiology Residents & Practitioners, Nurse Anesthetists, Nurse Anesthesia Students, Health Science Libraries
- Published: October 2006
- Imprint: SAUNDERS
- ISBN: 978-1-4160-3135-2
Table of Contents1. What is a simulator â a clinical checklist or a theater?
2. How an anesthesia simulation is done
3. Simulation equipment
4. Simulation scenarios
5. Behavioral issues
6. Attendance and scheduling issues
7. What other disciplines should we work with?
8. Clinical lessons learned from simulation
9. The great debate