- . Architecture Technology Corporation
Please note this is a Short Discount publication.Thoroughly revised, this authoritative report continues to provide a comprehensive, yet accessible introduction to Fixed Industrial Robots.This 1991/92 edition ensures that professionals involved in Factory Automation have a comprehensive reference source enabling them to keep abreast of all the key developments in this powerful and rapidly evolving technology.The report examines the different kinds of industrial robots from the following angles:• How they are programmed to perform certain tasks.
• How they are integrated into the manufacturing process.
• Their use in manufacturing plants for assembly, painting, sealant application and welding.Key features• Vision systems
• Microprocessors• Expert systems
• Industrial end effectors• Commercial end–of–arm tooling
• Automatic guided vehiclesAlso• Robotics safety• Checking and evaluating robots
• The economic justifications for robots• Employee support for robots.
- Published: November 1991
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-1-85617-132-8