- Marc Hochberg, MD, MPH, MACP, Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology and Public Health; Head, Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Alan Silman, MD, ARC Professor of Rheumatic Disease Epidemiology, Director, ARC Epidemiology Research Unit, University of Manchester, UK
- Josef Smolen, MD, FRCP, Professor of Medicine, Chariman, Department of Medicine III, Division of Rheumatology, Medical University of Vienna;Chariman, Second Department of Medicine, Center for Rheumatic Diseases, Hietzing Hospital, Vienna, Austria
- Michael Weinblatt, MD, John R. and Eileen K. Riedman Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; R. Bruce and Joan M. Mickey Distinguished Chair in Rheumatology, Division of Rheumatology, Immunology and Allergy, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Michael Weisman, MD, Cedars-Sinai Chair in Rheumatology, Director, Division of Rheumatology, Professor of Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
First Prize, Orthopaedics and Rheumatology, BMA Awards 2009
This state-of-the-art reference provides current insights into the etiology, diagnosis and management of rheumatoid arthritis. Leading international authorities in RA examine all of the latest scientific and clinical developments in understanding and managing this challenging disease, including new concepts in pathogenesis, epidemiology, risk factors, imaging, clinical outcomes and treatment. It’s the guidance you need to offer optimal care to your patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Published: November 2008
- Imprint: MOSBY
- ISBN: 978-0-323-05475-1
"This is an excellent book that is a very timely state of the art overview of rheumatoid arthritis. The production of the book is outstanding and the illustrations are extremely clear and follow a uniform style throughout."