- Marc Hochberg, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Head, Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Alan Silman, MD, ARC Professor of Rheumatic Disease Epidemiology, Director, ARC Epidemiology Research Unit, University of Manchester, UK
- Josef Smolen, MD, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Vienna and Center for Rheumatic Diseases, Lainz Hospital, Vienna, Austria
- Michael Weinblatt, MD, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Co-Director of Clinical Rheumatology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Michael Weisman, MD, Director, Division of Rheumatology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center; Professor of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Prize, Orthopaedics and Rheumatology, BMA Awards 2009
This state-of-the-art reference provides current insights into the etiology, diagnosis and management of rheumatoid arthritis. Leading international authorities in RA examine all of the latest scientific and clinical developments in understanding and managing this challenging disease, including new concepts in pathogenesis, epidemiology, risk factors, imaging, clinical outcomes and treatment. Its the guidance you need to offer optimal care to your patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
Hardbound, 464 Pages
Published: November 2008
"This is an excellent book that is a very timely state of the art overview of rheumatoid arthritis. The production of the book is outstanding and the illustrations are extremely clear and follow a uniform style throughout."
BMA Book Awards 2009 - judges comments