Expert Consult Premium Edition: Enhanced Online Features and Print, 3-Volume Set
- Stephen Ryan, MD, President, Doheny Eye Institute, Los Angeles, CA
- Andrew Schachat, MD, Vice Chairman, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Charles Wilkinson, MD MD, Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology, Greater Baltimore Medical Center; Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
- David Hinton, MD, Gavin S. Herbert Professor of Retinal Research; Professor of Pathology and Ophthalmology, Department of Ophthalmology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- SriniVas Sadda, MD, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Doheny Eye Institue, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Peter Wiedemann, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
2013 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Surgical Specialties!
Unequalled in scope, depth, and clinical precision, Retina, 5th Edition keeps you at the forefront of today's new technologies, surgical approaches, and diagnostic and therapeutic options for retinal diseases and disorders. Comprehensively updated to reflect everything you need to know regarding retinal diagnosis, treatment, development, structure, function, and pathophysiology, this monumental ophthalmology reference work equips you with expert answers to virtually any question you may face in practice.
The chapters demonstrate clarity, authority, and breadth which together with superb illustrations and videos result in an outstanding book.
Reviewed by: B.R.Masters, Independent Scholar, Cambridge Date: Jan 2014
Retina specialists, general ophthalmologists, optometrists, medical schools/libraries