With more than 2,080 vibrant, full-color clinical photographs, Restorative Dentistry presents the Italian Academy of Conservative Dentistry's authoritative coverage of endodontics, cosmetics, prosthodontics, traumatology, and general operative principles with unparalleled visual detail. This atlas-style resource guides you step-by-step through essential procedures and presents realistic case scenarios to help you deepen your understanding of restorative principles and successfully apply your knowledge to patient treatment.
Hardbound, 688 Pages
Published: May 2011
1. Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Restorative Dentistry
2. Causal Therapy
3. Isolation of the Operative Site4. Biologic Aspects: Protection of the Pulp and Dentin Adhesion
5. Silver Amalgam and Current Applications6. Bleaching Techniques
7. Direct Restorations in the Anterior8. Adhesive Cementation
9. Direct Composite Restorations10. Posterior Composite Restorations: Direct or Indirect Technique?
11. Indirect Restorations in the Posterior Quadrants: Gold Inlays12. Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth
13. Relationship Between Restorative Treatment and Periodontal Health14. Notes on Pediatric Dentistry
15. Traumatology16. Occlusal Aspects in Restorative Dentistry