Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change
- Patrick G Coy, Kent State University, OH, U.S.A.
Among the many scholars who have contributed to the series are Elise Boulding, John Burton, Amitai Etzioni, Myra Marx Ferree, John Foran, Johan Galtung, William Gamson, Andre Gunder Frank, Craig Jenkins, John Lofland, Jane Mansbridge, Doug McAdam, John D. McCarthy, Alberto Melucci, Christopher Mitchell, Pamela Oliver, Karl Dieter Opp, Sarah Soule, Jackie Smith, David Snow, Verta Taylor, Charles Tilly, and Mayer Zald.Call for Book Proposals
If you are interested in submitting a paper to Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change. Please follow the guidelines below in preparing your submission.- Place the title, the abstract, and all author contact information on the title page.
- Strip all other author identifications from the paper, including in-text citations, endnotes and from within the bibliography.
- Place the title and the abstract on the top of the first page of the body of the paper.
- Double-space everything.
- Use Times-Roman 12 point font and limit the manuscript to 45 pages total, inclusive of bibliography and tables.
- RSMCC now uses the American Sociological Association Style Guide. However, for initial submissions any standard in-text citation system will suffice. Should your paper receive revise and resubmit status or above, you will be required to format it according to the ASA Style Guide.
- Submit the manuscript via a WORD document attached to an e-mail. Please also send two hard copies of the manuscript by postal mail to the editor:
Patrick CoyDirector, and Associate ProfessorCenter for Applied Conflict ManagementKent State UniversityPO Box 5190Kent, OH 44264USA
Thank you for your interest in RSMCC. The peer review process should take 8-10 weeks.
- Published: August 2001
- Imprint: JAI Press (Elsevier)
- ISBN: 978-0-444-52610-6