Text and CasesBy
- Helen Peck, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Cranfield School of Management, UK.
- Moira Clark, Director of the CRM Research Forum at Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University.
- Adrian Payne, Cranfield School of Management, UK
- Martin Christopher, Professor of Marketing and Logistics and Chairman of the Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Cranfield School of Management, UK.
Arranged in 6 sections, this title gives marketing practitioners and students critical examples of best practice from a variety of companies.Alongside 'Relationship Marketing: bringing quality, customer service and marketing together' and 'Relationship Marketing for Competitive Advantage: winning and keeping customers' this new title provides readers with insights into marketing in the 21st century.
Marketing academics and students at masters or final year undergraduate level.
Published: May 1999
Imprint: Butterworth Heinemann
- Section 1 - Relationship Marketing - The Six Markets Framework; Section 2 - Customer Markets; The Nestle Buitoni Case Study; Carlton Electronics; Tesco Mini Case; Rover Cars: The Catalyst and Conquest '91; Direct Line; RSPB; Section 3 - Supplier/Alliance Markets; Supply Relationships at Trico; Cafe Direct; Global Canadian Metals Inc.; Section 4 - Ratners; Fisons; The Body Shop; Section 5 - Recruitment and Internal Markets; Club Med B; Nordstrom; Digital Equipment Corporation; Euro Disney: The First 100 Days; Section 6 - Integrating the Six Markets; Laura Ashley; British Airways.