Raj's Practical Management of Pain
- Ceil NuyianesBy
- Honorio Benzon, MD, Professor of Anesthesiology, Associate Chair for Academic Affairs and Promotions, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- James Rathmell, MD, Professor of Anesthesia, Harvard Medical School; Vice Chair and Chief, Division of Pain Medicine, Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Christopher L. Wu, MD, Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Dennis C. Turk, PhD, John and Emma Bonica Professor of Anesthesiology and Pain Research, University of Washington School of Medicine; Director, Center for Pain Research on Impact, Measurement, And Effectiveness (C-PRIME), Seattle, Washington
- Charles Argoff, MD, Professor of Neurology, Director, Comprehensive Pain Management Center, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
Get the core knowledge in pain medicine you need from one of the most trusted resources in the field. The new fourth edition guides you through every aspect of pain medicine with concise descriptions of evaluation, diagnosis of pain syndromes, rationales for management, treatment modalities, and much more. From commonly seen pain syndromes, including headaches, trunk pain, orofacial pain, back pain, and extremity painâ¦through specific pain management challenges such as postoperative pain, pain due to cancer, phantom pain, and pain in the management of AIDS patientsâ¦this popular text will equip you with the know-how you need to effectively manage even your most challenging cases.
Pain Specialists and Anesthesiologists.