Radiative Heat Transfer by the Monte Carlo Method, 27
- James Hartnett, University of Illinois, Chicago, U.S.A.
- Thomas Irvine, State University of New York at Stonybrook, U.S.A.
- Young Cho, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- George Greene, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York, U.S.A.
- Hiroshi Taniguchi, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Wen-Jei Yang, University of Michigan
- Kazuhiko Kudo, Hokkaido University
Researchers and graduate students in mechanical, civil, and chemical engineering.
- Published: October 1995
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-020027-6
This book is wholeheartedly recommended to the researcher, and to the student who wishes to commence work in a particular field.
--JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL WORKING TECHNOLOGY
The articles, which serve as a broad review forexperts in the field, will also be of great interest to non-specialists with only a general knowledge of the field who need to know the results of the latest research.