Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics, Part II
- Y. Smeyers, La Materia, CSIC
- R. McWeeny, Universita di pisa
- J. Maruani, Laboratoire De Chimie Physique, CNRS and UPMC
- S. Wilson, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- Erkki Brandas, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Michael Zerner, Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
- John Sabin, Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Per-Olov Lowden, Quantum Chemistry Group, Uppsala University, Sweden, and Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
- Paul Grout MBE, BM DCH DA FRCS(A&E) FCEM, Head of Medical Training, College of Search and Rescue Medicine, Furness General Hospital, Barrow in Furness, UK
Researchers in quantum chemistry, mathematics, biology, and physics. Universities and industrial research and development groups working on biological molecules and new materials.
- Published: October 1998
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-034833-6
"Quantum chemistry has emerged as a subject in its own right. The appearance of a review publication which surveys recent achievements in the field is therefore very appropriate and, when it has the quality of this volume, is most welcome."
Praise for the Series, --PROCEEDINGS OF THE PHYSICAL SOCIETY
"The juxtaposition of the oldest of quantum chemical studies, atomic structure, and one of the newest, quantum biology, highlights the importance of quantum theory in modern chemistry. Thus, having first opened the book in search of a particular article,the reader is stimulated to delve into fields of which he has but a superficial knowledge. In this way the book can be instrumental in broadening the interests and background of those who turn to it."
--THE ROYAL INSTITUTE OF CHEMISTRY