Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics Part I
- R. McWeeny, Universita di pisa
- Paul Grout MBE, BM DCH DA FRCS(A&E) FCEM, Head of Medical Training, College of Search and Rescue Medicine, Furness General Hospital, Barrow in Furness, UK
- J. Maruani, Laboratoire De Chimie Physique, CNRS and UPMC
- Y. Smeyers, La Materia, CSIC
- S. Wilson, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- John Sabin, Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Michael Zerner, Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
- Erkki Brandas, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Per-Olov Lowden, Quantum Chemistry Group, Uppsala University, Sweden, and Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
The description of quantum systems is fundamental to an understanding of many problems in chemistry and physics. This volume records a representative slection of the papers delivered at the second European Workshop on Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics which was held at Jesus College, Oxford, April 69, 1997. The purpose of this international Workshop was to bring together chemists and physicists with a common interest--the quantum mechanical many-body problem--and to encourage collaboration and exchange of ideas on the fundamentals by promoting innovative theory and conceptual development rather than improvements in computatorial techniques and routine applications.
Researchers in quantum chemistry, mathematics, biology, and physics. Universities and industrial research and development groups working on biological molecules and new materials.