Psychiatric Nursing Care Plans
- Katherine Fortinash, MSN, APRN, BC, PMHCNS, Certified Clinical Specialist, Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing; Associate Faculty, Mt. San Jacinto College, Menifee, CA; Clinical Nurse Specialist and Educator, Sharp HealthCare, Mesa Vista Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Patricia Holoday Worret, MSN, APRN, BC, PMHCNS, Certified Clinical Specialist, Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing; Professor, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, Palomar College, San Marcos, CA; Consultant, San Diego, CA
- Published: May 2006
- Imprint: MOSBY
- ISBN: 978-0-323-03981-9
Table of Contents1. The Nursing Process
2. Anxiety and Related Disorders New Care Plan!
3. Mood Disorders 2 New Care Plans!
4. Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
2 New Care Plans!
5. Adjustment Disorders New Care Plan!
6. Personality Disorders New Care Plan!
7. Disorders of Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence 2 New Care Plans!
8. Cognitive Disorders: Delirium, Dementia, and Amnestic
9. Substance-Related Disorders
10. Eating Disorders New Care Plan!
11. Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders New Care Plan!
A. Suicide Assessment and Intervention Guidelines
B. Crisis and Crisis Intervention
C. Client Rights
D. Guidelines for Seclusion and Restraint Based on JCAHO Standard
E. Grief and Loss: Caregivers, Clients, and Families
F. Spirituality as a Dimension of the Person New Care Plan!
G. Psychiatric and Psychosocial Therapies
I. Comparison of Developmental Theories
J. Defense Mechanisms and Strategies
K. Standards of Care for Psychiatric – Mental Health Nursing Practice
L. DSM-IV-TR Classification