Protein Kinase Inhibitors in Research and Medicine
- Kevan Shokat, Department Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, University of California San Francisco, CA, USA
AudienceBiochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- Published: November 2014
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-397918-6
This new volume of
Table of Contents1. Catalytic Mechanisms and Regulation of Protein Kinases
Zhihong Wang and Philip A. Cole.
2. A Structural Atlas of Kinases Inhibited by Clinically Approved Drugs
Qi Wang, Julie A. Zorn and John Kuriyan.
3. Fragment-Based Approaches to the Discovery of Kinase Inhibitors
Paul N. Mortenson, Valerio Berdini and Marc OâReilly.
4. Targeting Protein Kinases with Selective and Semi-Promiscuous Covalent Inhibitors
Rand M. Miller and Jack Taunton.
5. The Resistance Tetrad: Amino Acid Hotspots for Kinome-Wide Exploitation of Drug-resistant Protein Kinase Alleles
Veselin I Andreev and Patrick A Eyers
6. FLiK: A Direct Binding Assay for the Identification and Kinetic Characterization of Stabilizers of Inactive Kinase Conformations
Jeffrey R. Simar and Daniel Rauh
7. Discovery of Allosteric Bcr-Abl inhibitors from Phenotypic Screen to Clinical Candidate
Nathanael S. Gray and Doriano Fabbro
8. The Logic and Design of Analog-Sensitive (AS) Kinases and their Small Molecule Inhibitors
Michael S. Lopez, Joseph Kliegman and Kevan M. Shokat