Professional Misconduct against Juveniles in Correctional Treatment Settings
- Joycelyn Pollock
- Michael Braswell
- Lee Michael Johnson
About the Real-World Criminology Series
More than just textbooks, the short books in the Real-World Criminology series are designed to be of interest to particular fields within criminology. They can be policy primers, spurring innovations in policing and corrections, theoretical works dealing with policy implications, or program evaluations incorporating theoretical foundations. Each book covers something that is happening -or should be happening-in the world of criminal justice.
AudienceThis book is intended for practitioners, researchers, and policy makers as well as upper-level students in Criminology programs.
- Published: October 2013
- Imprint: ANDERSON PUBLISHING
- ISBN: 978-0-323-26452-5
Table of Contents
2. The Nature of Employee-on-Youth Misconduct
3. The Extent of Employee-on-Youth Misconduct
4. Consequences of Employee-on-Youth Misconduct
5. Factors Increasing Employee-on-Youth Misconduct