Product Performance Evaluation using CAD/CAE
The Computer Aided Engineering Design SeriesBy
- Kuang-Hua Chang, Dr. Kuang-Hua Chang is the Williams Presidential Professor in the School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AME) at the University of Oklahoma.
This is one book of a four-part series, which aims to integrate discussion of modern engineering design principles, advanced design tools, and industrial design practices throughout the design process. Through this series, the reader will...
- ...understand basic design principles and modern engineering design paradigms.
- ...understand CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks.
- ...understand how to put an integrated system together to conduct product design using the paradigms and tools.
- ...understand industrial practices in employing virtual engineering design and tools for product development.
Hardbound, 564 Pages
Published: February 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
Chapter 1: Introduction to e-Design
Chapter 2: Structural Analysis
Chapter 3: Motion AnalysisChapter 4: Fatigue and Fracture Analysis
Chapter 5: Reliability AnalysisProject P2: Motion Analysis Using Pro/ENGINEER Mechanism Design
Project S2: Motion Analysis Using SolidWorks MotionProject P3: Structural FEA and Fatigue Analysis Using Pro/MECHANICA Structure
Project S3: Structural FEA and Fatigue Analysis Using SolidWorks Simulation