Product Performance Evaluation using CAD/CAE
The Computer Aided Engineering Design SeriesBy
- Kuang-Hua Chang, Dr. Kuang-Hua Chang is the Williams Presidential Professor in the School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AME) at the University of Oklahoma.
This is one book of a four-part series, which aims to integrate discussion of modern engineering design principles, advanced design tools, and industrial design practices throughout the design process. Through this series, the reader will...
- ...understand basic design principles and modern engineering design paradigms.
- ...understand CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks.
- ...understand how to put an integrated system together to conduct product design using the paradigms and tools.
- ...understand industrial practices in employing virtual engineering design and tools for product development.
Mechanical, Aerospace, and Industrial Engineers studying design. Engineers interested in learning computer design tools such as ProEngineer and SolidWorks in the context of the design process. Senior and first-year graduate engineering students in Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, and Materials Engineering.
Hardbound, 564 Pages
Published: February 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
Chapter 1: Introduction to e-Design
Chapter 2: Structural Analysis
Chapter 3: Motion AnalysisChapter 4: Fatigue and Fracture Analysis
Chapter 5: Reliability AnalysisProject P2: Motion Analysis Using Pro/ENGINEER Mechanism Design
Project S2: Motion Analysis Using SolidWorks MotionProject P3: Structural FEA and Fatigue Analysis Using Pro/MECHANICA Structure
Project S3: Structural FEA and Fatigue Analysis Using SolidWorks Simulation