Product Manufacturing and Cost Estimating using CAD/CAE
The Computer Aided Engineering Design SeriesBy
- Kuang-Hua Chang, Dr. Kuang-Hua Chang is the Williams Presidential Professor in the School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AME) at the University of Oklahoma.
This is the second part of a four part series that covers discussion of computer design tools throughout the design process. Through this book, the reader will...
- ...understand basic design principles and all digital design paradigms.
- ...understand CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks.
- ...understand how to put an integrated system together to conduct All Digital Design (ADD).
- ...understand industrial practices in employing ADD and tools for product development.
Hardbound, 552 Pages
Published: June 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
Chapter 1 Virtual Manufacturing
Chapter 2 Tool Path Generation
Chapter 3 Rapid Prototyping
Chapter 4 Product Cost Estimate
Tutorial projects P4: CNC Machining Simulations with Pro/MfgTutorial projects S4: CNC Machining Simulations with CAMWorks