Product Manufacturing and Cost Estimating using CAD/CAE
The Computer Aided Engineering Design Series
- Kuang-Hua Chang, Williams Presidential Professor in the School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AME), University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA
- ...understand basic design principles and all digital design paradigms.
- ...understand CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks.
- ...understand how to put an integrated system together to conduct All Digital Design (ADD).
- ...understand industrial practices in employing ADD and tools for product development.
Mechanical, Aerospace, and Industrial Engineers studying design. Engineers interested in learning computer design tools such as ProEngineer and SolidWorks in the context of the design process. Senior and first-year graduate engineering students in Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, and Materials Engineering.
- Published: July 2013
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-401745-0
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction to e-Design
Chapter 2 Virtual Manufacturing
Chapter 3 Tool Path Generation
Chapter 4 Sheet Metal Forming Simulation
Chapter 5 Rapid Prototyping
Chapter 6 Product Cost Estimating
Tutorial projects S4: CNC Machining Simulations with CAMWorks
Tutorial projects P4: CNC Machining Simulations with Pro/Mfg
Project M4: Machining Simulation Using Mastercam