Principles of Project Finance
- E. R. Yescombe, YCL Consulting, London UK. Edward Yescombe is an expert in project finance, leasing, export credits, real estate finance, and asset finance.
Private sector investors and lenders who intend to make project finance deals. Upper-division undergraduates and graduate students worldwide working in subjects studying the financing of large-scale single projects.
- Published: November 2013
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-391058-5
Table of Contents
- What is Project Finance?
- Project Development and Management
- The Project-Finance Markets
- Working with Lenders
- Types of Project Agreement
- Common Aspects of Project Agreements
- Sub-Contracts and Other Related Agreements
- Commercial Risks
- Macro-Economic Risks
- Regulatory and Political Risks
- Financial Structuring
- The Financial Model
- Project-Finance Loan Documentation
- Public-Sector Financial Support
- Export-Credit Agencies and Development-Finance Institutions
- Recent Market Developments and Prospects for Project Finance