Preservation of Foods with Pulsed Electric Fields
- Gustavo Barbosa-Canovas, Washington State University, Pullman, U.S.A.
- Usha Pothakamury, Washington State University, Pullman, U.S.A.
- M. Gongora-Nieto, Washington State University, Pullman, U.S.A.
- Barry Swanson, Washington State University, Pullman, U.S.A.
Researchers, students, technicians, and readers interested in food engineering, food chemistry, food technology, and industrial engineering.
Published: April 1999
Imprint: Academic Press
- Fundamentals of High Intensity Pulsed Electric Fields. Design of PEF Processing Equipment. Biological Principles for Microbial Inactivation in Electric Fields. PEF Induced Biological Changes. PEF Inactivation of Vegetative Cells, Spores, and Enzymes in Foods. Food Processing by PEF. HACCP in PEF Processing. PEF in the Food Industry for the New Millennium. Subject Index.