Practical Centrifugal PumpsBy
- Paresh Girdhar, B.Eng (MechEng), Senior Engineer for Girdhar and Associates
- Octo Moniz, CEng., MBA (Tech Mgt), Senior Hospital Engineer for the Government of Western Australia Perth, Australia.
Practical Centrifugal Pumps is a comprehensive guide to pump construction, application, operation, maintenance and management issues. Coverage includes pump classifications, types and criteria for selection, as well as practical information on the use of pumps, such as how to read pump curves and cross reference. Throughout the book the focus is on best practice and developing the skills and knowledge required to recognise and solve pump problems in a structured and confident manner. Case studies provide real-world scenarios covering the design, set up, troubleshooting and maintenance of pumps.
* Professional engineers
* Specialist students
* Plant Operations & Maintenance Personnel
* Plant Engineer, Managers & Supervisors
* Process Control Engineers & Supervisors
* Consulting Engineers
* Maintenance Engineers & Technicians
* Pump Sales and Applications Personnel
* Pump Users
* Pump Service Contractors
Paperback, 264 Pages
- Centrifugal pumpsCentrifugal pump design and construction Pump hydraulics Forces in centrifugal pumps Centrifugal pump characteristics and operation Pump specification and selection Pump testing and inspectionPump installation and commissioning Pump maintenanceIndex