Power Electronics Handbook
Devices, Circuits and Applications
- Khurram Afridi, Techlogix
- J. Marcos Alonso, Universidad de Oviedo
- Issa Batarseh, University of Central Florida
- Angus Bryant, University of Warwick
- Juan Carrasco, Seville University
- Lana Chaar, American University in Dubai
- Ajit K. Chattopadhyay, Bengal Engineering & Science University, Shibpur
- Martin Chow, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Henry S. H. Chung, City University of Hong Kong
- J. Fernando da Silva, Technical University of Lisbon
- William Dillard, Archangel Systems, Inc.
- Juan W. Dixon, Universidad Católica de Chile
- José R. Espinoza, Universidad de Concepción
- Michael Giesselmann, Texas Tech University
- Douglas C. Hopkins, University at Buffalo
- Irshad Khan, University of Cape Town
- Philip Krein, University of Illionois at Urbana-Champaign
- Y.M. Lai, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Luis Moran, Universidad de Concepción
- A. I. Maswood, Nanyang Technological University
- Sudip Mazumder, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Adel Nasiri, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Chem Nayar, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Fang Z. Peng, Michigan State University
- Faz Rahman, University of New South Wales
- José Rodríguez, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María
- Ahmed Rubaai, Howard University
- Yahya Shakweh, FKI Industrial Drives & Controls
- Krishna Shenai, Utah State University
- Marcelo Godoy Simoes, Colorado School of Mines
- Vijay Sood, Concordia University, Montreal
- Hamid A. Toliyat, Texas A&M University
- Andrzej Trzynadlowski, University of Nevada, Reno, U.S.A.
- Edson H. Watanabe, COPPE, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Hong Ye, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Bogdan Wilamowski
- Fang Lin Luo, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Muhammad Rashid, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL, USA. By
- Muhammad Rashid, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL, USA.
Practicing electrical engineers involved in operation, design and analysis of power electronics equipment and motor drives; students in electrical and systems engineering, focused on power electronics.
- Published: November 2006
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-088479-7