Power Electronic Control in Electrical SystemsBy
- Enrique Acha, University of Glasgow, UK
- Vassilios Agelidis, University of Glasgow, UK
- Olimpo Anaya, University of Glasgow, UK
- TJE Miller, University of Glasgow, UK
Within this book the fundamental concepts associated with the topic of power electronic control are covered alongside the latest equipment and devices, new application areas and associated computer-assisted methods.
Postgraduates and researchers in electrical power engineering. Professional engineers on short courses and those working in the area seeking to update their skills.
Hardbound, 464 Pages
- Preface; Electrical power systems - an overview; Power systems engineering - fundamental concepts; Transmission system compensation; Power flows in compensation and control studies; Power semiconductor devices and converter hardware issues; Power electronic equipment; Harmonic studies of power compensating plant; Transient studies of FACTS and Custom Power equipment; Examples, problems and exercises; Appendix; Bibliography; Index