Potassium Ion Channels: Molecular Structure, Function, and Diseases, 46
- Arnost Kleinzeller, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, U.S.A.
- Douglas Fambrough, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Dale Benos, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.A.
- Yoshihisa Kurachi, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
- Lily Jan, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of California, San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Michel Lazdunski, Unstitut de Pharmacologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Sophia Antipolis, Valbonne, France
Graduate students and academic researchers in physiology, pharmacology, and cell biology departments.
- Published: April 1999
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-153346-5
"...provides an excellent synopsis of the latest developments in the understanding at the molecular level of various K+ channel classes that are increasingly being examined as therapeutic targets."
¿Murali Gopalakrishnan in JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY (2000)