Potassium Ion Channels: Molecular Structure, Function, and Diseases, 46
- Arnost Kleinzeller, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, U.S.A.
- Douglas Fambrough, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Dale Benos, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.A.
- Yoshihisa Kurachi, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
- Lily Jan, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of California, San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Michel Lazdunski, Unstitut de Pharmacologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Sophia Antipolis, Valbonne, France
Graduate students and academic researchers in physiology, pharmacology, and cell biology departments.
Current Topics in Membranes and Transport
Published: April 1999
Imprint: Academic Press
"...provides an excellent synopsis of the latest developments in the understanding at the molecular level of various K+ channel classes that are increasingly being examined as therapeutic targets."
Â¿Murali Gopalakrishnan in JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY (2000)