Applications from Aerospace to Bio and NanotechnologyBy
- Michael Keidar, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, The George Washington University
- Isak Beilis, Professor, Faculty of Engineering, Tel Aviv University
Plasma engineering applies the unique properties of plasmas (ionized gases) to improve processes and performance over many fields such as materials processing, spacecraft propulsion, and nanofabrication. This textbook covers the fundamentals of plasma physics at a level suitable for an upper level undergraduate or graduate student, then goes on to provide the widest variety of applications of any text on the market, spanning the areas of aerospace engineering, nanotechnology, and nano-bioengineering.
Hardbound, 616 Pages
Published: March 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
- Plasma Concepts
- Plasma Diagnostics
- Electrical Discharge
- Plasma Dynamics
- Plasma in Space Propulsion
- Plasma Nanotechnology
- Plasma in bio-nanotechnology applications
- Examples of plasma application and working problems.