Philosophy of Anthropology and Sociology
A Volume in the Handbook of the Philosophy of Science Series
- Dov M. Gabbay, King's College London, UK
- Paul Thagard, University of Waterloo, Canada
- John Woods, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Stephen Turner, Ph.D., University of South Florida, Tampa, U.S.A.
- Mark Risjord, Ph.D., Emory University, Atlanta, U.S.A.
This volume concerns philosophical issues that arise from the practice of anthropology and sociology. The essays cover a wide range of issues, including traditional questions in the philosophy of social science as well as those specific to these disciplines. Authors attend to the historical development of the current debates and set the stage for future work.
Philosophers and Social Scientists