Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Peri-Operative Pain Relief
Expert Consult: Online and Print
- Dominic Harmon, FFARCS(I), FRCA, MD, Professor of Pain Medicine, Mid-Western Regional Hospital, Dooradoyle, Limerick, Ireland
- Jack Barrett, FFARCS(I), Dip(Pain Medicine), Consultant Anaesthetist, Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, University College Cork, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland
- Frank Loughnane, FCA (RCSI), Consultant in Anaesthesia, Department of Anaesthesia, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK
- Brendan Finucane, FRCA, FRCPC, Professor and Residency Program Director, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- George Shorten, FFARCS(I) FRCA,MD, PhD, Professor of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, University College Cork and Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland; formerly, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Anaesthetists in practice and in training. Pain Medicine specialists.