- Robin Dennison, DNP, RN, CCNS, CEN, CNE, Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
Fully updated to mirror the latest CCRN-Adult test plan, PASS CCRN ® !, 4 th Edition is well known for its innovative learning strategies, targeted-yet-comprehensive coverage, and meticulous accuracy. Each section of the exam is addressed in detail, with review content presented in logical outline format and accompanied by a wealth of illustrations, tables, and algorithms. Learning activities in the book, as well as more than 1,000 review questions on the companion Evolve website, offer valuable practice and test-taking experience.
Paperback, 928 Pages
Published: January 2013
- The Critical Care Certification Examination
- The Cardiovascular System: Physiology and Assessment
- The Cardiovascular System: Pathologic Conditions
- The Pulmonary System: Physiology, Assessment, and Ventilatory Support
- The Pulmonary System: Pathologic Conditions
- The Neurologic System
- The Gastrointestinal System
- The Renal System
- The Endocrine System
- The Hematologic and Immunologic Systems
- Behavioral/Psychosocial NEW!
- Professional Caring and Ethical Practice