Paediatric Clinical Examination Made EasyBy
- Denis Gill, MB, BSc, DCH, FRCP(I), Professor of Paediatrics, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and The Children's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
- Niall O'Brien, MB, DCH, FRCP(I), Consultant Paediatrician, National Maternity Hospital and The Children's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
This book provides a concise, humorous, and carefully written and illustrated guide to paediatric clinical skills, including the skill of history taking from the child at various ages and from the parents, as well as examination of the body systems. The style is appealing and easy to read, and contains advice and tips based on the authors' years of experience and study.
Paperback, 288 Pages
Published: November 2006
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- Internet sites
2. History taking.
3. Approaching children.
4. Examination at different ages.
5. Systems examination.
6. A measure of progress.
7. Hydration and nutrition.
8. Developmental assessment.
9. Examining excreta.
10. Using your senses.
11. Paediatric tips and topics.