Oxygen in Silicon, 42
- Robert Willardson, Consulting Physicist, Spokane, Washington, U.S.A.
- Eicke Weber, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- Fumio Shimura, Shizuoka Institute of Science and Technology
- Albert Beer, Consulting Physicist
Electrical engineers and materials scientists in research and industry.
Semiconductors and Semimetals
Published: July 1994
Imprint: Academic Press
- F.Shimura, Introduction to Oxygen in Silicon. W. Lin, The Incorporation of Oxygen into Silicon Crystals. T.J. Shaffner and D.K. Schroder, Characterization Techniques for Oxygen in Silicon. W.M. Bullis, Oxygen Concentration Measurement. S.M. Hu, Intrinsic Point Defects in Silicon. B. Pajot, Some Atomic Configurations of Oxygen. J. Michel and L.C. Kimerling, Electrical Properties of Oxygen in Silicon. R.C. Newman and R. Jones, Diffusion of Oxygen in Silicon. T.Y. Tan and W.J. Taylor, Mechanisms of Oxygen Precipitation: Some Quantitative Aspects. M. Schrems, Simulation of Oxygen Precipitation. K. Sumino and I. Yonenaga, Oxygen Effect on Mechanical Properties. W.Bergholz, Grown-in and Process-Induced Defects. F. Shimura, Intrinsic/Internal Gettering. H. Tsuya, Oxygen Effect on Electronic Device Performance. Subject Index.