Orthopaedics and Rheumatology In Focus
- Ariane Herrick, MD, FRCP, Senior Lecturer in Rheumatology, University of Manchester Rheumatic Diseases Centre, Hope Hospital, Salford, UK
- J. Glynne Andrew, MD, FRCS(Orth), Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, North West Wales NHS Trust, Bangor, UK
- Lennard Funk, BSc, MBBCh, FRCS, MSc, FRCS, Consultant Shoulder & Upper Limb Surgeon, Honorary Lecturer, Honorary Faculty Fellow, Salford Royal Hospitals, University of Manchester, and Manchester Sports Medicine Clinic, Manchester, UK
- Charles Hutchinson, BSc, MB, ChB, MD, FRCR, FFRRCSI, Senior Lecturer, Division of Medicine & Neurosciences, Hope Hospital, Manchester, UK
- Orthopaedics and Rheumatology In Focus is aimed at all medical and health science students who require an introductory, low cost and highly illustrated guide to this specialty. The material is presented in double page spreads. The left-hand page has a synoptic and highly structured text (normally under the following headings: incidence; clinical features; differential diagnosis; management; prognosis). The right-hand page has a selection of four to six clinical photographs.
- Orthopaedics and Rheumatology In Focus is pocket sized and therefore ideal for quick preparation before ward rounds. The volume also includes self-assessment material, which is extremely helpful for preparation for examinations.
- Published: December 2009
- Imprint: CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE
- ISBN: 978-0-443-10086-4