Orthopaedic Examination Made EasyBy
- Jay Parvizi, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedics, Thomas Jefferson University, Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, USA
As with its many challenges, the orthopaedic examination requires a masterful combination of knowledge, skill, and acuity. The portable titles in the Made Easy Series provide you with the concise, systematic framework you need to examine the musculoskeletal system, interpret the findings, and avoid common mistakes. You'll meet your challenges head on with the hallmark of this popular seriesimmediate, easy-to-follow access to vital, step-by-step guidance!
Junior doctors/residents in orthopaedic surgery, rheumatology and medical students.
Paperback, 144 Pages
Published: June 2006
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
1. History and Examination
2. Examination of the neck and spine
3. Examination of the shoulder
4. Examination of the elbow
5. Examination of the wrist and hand
6. Examination of the hip and pelvis
7. Examination of the knee
8. Examination of the foot and ankle