Op Amps for Everyone
- Bruce Carter, Analog Signal Chain and Power Supply Specialist, Weatherford International, Texas, USA
Op Amps for Everyone is an indispensable guide and reference for designing circuits that are reliable, have low power consumption, and are as small and low-cost as possible. Operational amplifiers are essential in modern electronics design, and are used in medical devices, communications technology, optical networks, and sensor interfacing.
This book is informed by the authors' years of experience, wisdom and expertise, giving engineers all the methods, techniques and tricks that they need to optimize their analog electronic designs.
With this book you will learn:
- Single op amp designs that get the most out of every amplifier
- Which specifications are of most importance to your design, enabling you to narrow down the list of amplifiers to those few that are most suitable
- Strategies for making simple "tweaks" to the design - changes that are often apparent once a prototype has been constructed
- How to design for hostile environments - extreme temperatures, high levels of shock, vibration, and radiation - by knowing what circuit parameters are likely to degrade and how to counteract that degradation
New to this edition:
- Unified design procedures for gain and offset circuits, and filter circuits
- Techniques for voltage regulator design
- Inclusion of design utilities for filter design, gain and offset, and voltage regulation
- Analysis of manufacturer design aids
- Companion website with downloadable material
Electronic engineers and designers, electronics technicians, engineering students and electronics hobbyists.