Oesophagogastric Surgery - Print and E-Book
A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice
- S. Michael Griffin, MD, FRCS, Professor of Gastrointestinal Surgery, Northern Oesophago-gastric Unit, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Simon Raimes, MD, FRCS, FRCS (Ed), Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon, Northern Oesophago-gastric Unit, Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle, UK
- Jonathan Shenfine, Consultant General & Oesophago-Gastric Surgeon, Department of Surgery, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide, Australia.
Oesophagogastric Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- Higher surgical trainees preparing for their final examinations.
- Surgical residents preparing for the board exams in specific specialties.
- Busy surgeons in practice who wish to keep up-to-date with the latest developments and evidence-based practice in their specialty.