Nitrosation Reactions and the Chemistry of Nitric Oxide
- D.L.H. Williams, Department of Chemistry, University of Durham, UK
Researchers and consultants in the mechanistic, synthetic and biological chemistry industry
- Published: October 2004
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-0-444-51721-0
Table of Contents1. Reagents effecting nitrosation.
2. Nitrosation at nitrogen centres.
3. The reactions of N-nitrosamines and related compounds.
4. Aliphatic and alicyclic C-nitrosation.
5. Aromatic C-nitrosation.
8. Synthesis, properties and reactions of S-nitrosothiols.
9. Nitrosation involving metal-nitrosyl complexes.
10. The biological chemistry of nitric oxide.
11. Nitric oxide in biological systems.
12. Nitric oxide-releasing compounds (NO donors).
13. Nitroxyl (HNO) and the nitroxyl anion (NO–).