Newnes Signal Processing Ultimate CDBy
- Robert Oshana, Director of Engineering, Freescale, TX, USA
- Nasser Kehtarnavaz, University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX, USA
- Namjin Kim, University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX, USA
- Analog Devices Inc., Engineeri, Norwood, MA, USA
- Steven Smith, Spectrum, Inc., San Diego, CA, U.S.A.
- Steve Winder, Supertex Inc., Ipswich, Suffolk, UK
- James Broesch, Science Applications International Corporation
The Ultimate Value for Signal Processing ProfessionalsMost engineers rely on a small core of books that are specifically targeted to their job responsibilities. These dog-eared volumes are used daily and considered essential. But budgets and space commonly limit just how many books can be added to your core library. The Newnes Signal Processing Ultimate CD solves this problem. It contains seven of our best-selling titles, providing the "next level" of reference you will need for a fraction of the price of the hard-copy books purchased separately. The CD contains the complete PDF versions of the following Newnes titles: DSP Software Development Techniques for Embedded and Real-Time Systems (Oshana) 0750677597 Digital Signal Processing System-Level Design Using LabVIEW (Kehtarnavaz & Kim) 075067914X Real-Time Digital Signal Processing (Kehtarnavaz) 0750678305 Mixed-signal and DSP Design Techniques (Analog Devices Inc.) 0750676116 Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Scientists (Smith) 075067444X Analog and Digital Filter Design 2e (Winder) 0750675470 Digital Signal Processing Demystified (Broesch) 1878707167
Computer engineers, embedded systems designers, software engineers who are using or planning to use DSPs in their real-time and embedded designs.
Computer and software engineering students.
CD-ROM, 3008 Pages
Published: March 2008