Newnes RF Ultimate CDBy
- Ian Hickman, EUR.ING, BSc Hons, C. Eng, MIEE, MIEEE, Electronics author and freelance journalist
- Leo Maloratsky, Principal Engineer, Rockwell Collins, Indialantic, FL, USA
- Ron Schmitt, Former Director of Electrical Engineering,Sensor Research and Development Corp. Orono, Maine
- Ronald Kitchen, I Eng, MIEE; MIQA
- Norman Dye, Began his electrical engineering career in 1946 with the U.S. Navy as an electronics technician. After receiving engineering degrees from Vanderbilt University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, he worked nearly 34 years for Motorola, Inc.
- Helge Granberg, Native of Finland. Electronics specialist who has held a number of positions with General Electric and Motorola.
- William Gosling, Visiting Professor at University of Bath, consultant to a number of major companies.
The Ultimate Value for RF Students and ProfessionalsMost engineers rely on a small core of books that are specifically targeted to their job responsibilities. These dog-eared volumes are used daily and considered essential. But budgets and space commonly limit just how many books can be added to your core library. The Newnes RF Ultimate CD solves this problem. It contains eight of our best-selling titles, providing the "next level" of reference you will need for a fraction of the price of the hard-copy books purchased separately. The CD contains the complete PDF versions of the following Newnes titles: Practical RF Handbook 4e (Hickman) 0750680393 Passive RF & Microwave Integrated Circuits (Maloratsky) 075067699X Electromagnetics Explained (Schmitt) 0750674032 RF and Microwave Radiation Safety 2e (Kitchen) 0750643552 Radio Frequency Transistors 2e (Dye & Granberg) 0750672811 Radio Spectrum Conservation (Gosling) 0750637404 Radio Antennas and Propagation (Gosling) 0750637412 Hickman's Analog and RF Circuits (Hickman) 0750637420
Design engineers, advanced-level technicians, engineering students, electronics hobbyists and amateur radio operators. Engineers from other disciplines looking to broaden their knowledge of RF/communications technology.
CD-ROM, 2648 Pages
Published: March 2008